PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny California

vKaarya
11-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce my company vKaarya. We provide back office support services to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Our mission at vKaarya is to empower entrepreneurs and companies by providing back end Services from experts who prioritize customer care.

We provide a wide range of services from graphic designing, web development, internet marketing, SEO, SMM, email marketing, content writing, bookkeeping, virtual assistant, etc.

If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

vangogh
11-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the forum vKaarya. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

vKaarya
11-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Vangogh, thank you! I look forward to being an active member of the community.

Owen
11-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please excuse my business failure stories as they are quite common on this forum. I tend to have a horrible time picking business partners. lol

I hope you have fun on the forum! I'll be looking forward to seeing some posts. http://peanutbutterjellytime.net/img/peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif

vKaarya
11-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Hi Owen,

Standing up the failures is what makes us stronger. What kind of business are you in?

Owen
11-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi Owen,

Standing up the failures is what makes us stronger. What kind of business are you in?

I am in the process of starting an internet startup. :)

David Hunter
11-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Mmm... California. Beautiful.

Choice Checks
11-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Welcome. Hope you have a great day. :)