PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, I'm new

Anoura929
12-12-2015, 03:51 AM
I really liked this forum so I signed up! I'm In my early 20's and am the CEO of an anatomical poster company. Our posters are in 15 languages and ship all around the world as I target only dentists. It sounds not time consuming but it really is. I spend most of my time filling databases with leads and sending postcards out. I like working for myself because I can have bahama mama's any time of the day. I am one of those kids that lives at starbucks. Some days I dress to the 9's even though I don't have anyone to meet. :) Does anyone else have a company or is starting a company that allows them little freedoms?

Anoura929
12-12-2015, 10:15 AM
I don't know how to add to a post I already posted but I just wanted to say some of the older posts I've found are nothing short of hilarious. Search tortilla chip warmer if you want a good read.

vangogh
12-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forum Anoura929. Sounds like an interesting and targeted business. I like to work for myself so I can do what I what, when I want. I enjoy the freedom running my own business allows me, even if it means harder work.

By the way you can edit your posts for about 5 minutes, I think. After that you have to start a new post.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Anoura929
12-12-2015, 12:09 PM
That's so cool. Good to meet you.

David Hunter
12-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I just responded to one of your posts about offering free shipping.

kel
12-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Really interesting niche. How did you get into anatomical posters? Were you scratching your own itch?