PDA

View Full Version : Finding Capital for my Business

MediaJake
12-14-2015, 02:29 PM
I have seen many funding capital programs for small businesses. I was considering " I Know We Funding!" Has anyone heard of them? Does anyone now of any downfalls to getting a merchant advance? Thank you.

Harold Mansfield
12-14-2015, 03:09 PM
I have seen many funding capital programs for small businesses. I was considering " I Know We Funding!" Has anyone heard of them? Does anyone now of any downfalls to getting a merchant advance? Thank you.

Never heard of them.

And yeah, there can be many downfalls when you're talking about borrowing money.
Bad rates, and hidden fees are just the top 2.

You should probably tell us a little more about who you are, what your business is, why you need the money, how much you are looking to borrow, and how long you've been in business if you really want help or suggestions.

Fulcrum
12-14-2015, 03:37 PM
If their name really is "I Know We Funding", I would run away as fast as possible and not look back.

MediaJake
12-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Well my business is a media company, we do websites and online digital marketing. I ended up meeting with these guys today. I Know We Funding. I was actually very impressed with the thoroughness of their contract. They had all of the repayment requirements in plain English. It was like reading a kids book. Everything was explained in detail, I asked as many questions as possible and they made everything very clear for me. I understand that many places like this just want you to accept the money and then hurt you on the repayment. I asked my attorney to review the two page contract and he said it was a great opportunity. So, i got funded a few hours after i signed, and the process appears to be smooth and quite simple. I negotiated 20% of my future credit card sales in exchange for a 10K loan. Very satisfied. I saw the name, and yes, was curious. But i dont jusge books by the cover and these guys seemed to actually care about helping me. It's a group of lawyers, Justin Clark & Associates. But the company is Home - I Know We Funding (http://www.iknowwe.com) hope this helps, and continues to go as smooth as it has thus far. Thank you all.

Fulcrum
12-15-2015, 08:06 PM
I negotiated 20% of my future credit card sales in exchange for a 10K loan.

I don't want to come across as confrontational, but please tell me there is an upper limit to their return. 20% of all (only assumption I can make) future credit card sales is a bit steep for a 10K loan.

Harold Mansfield
12-16-2015, 01:07 PM
I don't want to come across as confrontational, but please tell me there is an upper limit to their return. 20% of all (only assumption I can make) future credit card sales is a bit steep for a 10K loan.

I agree. I also need to ask why you need $10k to start a web design and marketing company when all you really need is the knowledge, some talent, a little bit of software and a computer.