PDA

View Full Version : Do I write a meaningful long introduction or a short sweet greetings?

MamaYard
01-08-2016, 08:34 AM
I spent my entire life pursuing to develop non profit project. I ended up with three nonprofits to develop. This gave me extensive base of knowledge. Yesterday, I signed mother's POA. I am now responsible for multi-million assets that have no cash. I am leaving the real estate deeds in the individual's name. I am also moving forward with anew LLC to do the future work. Do not feel sorry for me now. It is excellent to take over this work with no cash. So far some in the family has been real cruel to me. I am sure they would have killed me already had there been any cash to manage. Actually, I am of the opinion that the project that I spent entire life working on it is also a part of mother's estate. How would I know what to do now if I were not working on the project all along?

I was online researching to continue to develop the LLC. That led me to this site. I read how the site came about. I felt a kinship. Thankful that it is free to sign up. I decided that I need an attorney to help me to navigate through this POA / Estate Management developing cash sources. I am also responsible for mother's care. She needs full-time care. This is a major role to play in life. Not a bad place to be. I am listening to all that you share with me at this time. I figure that you also realise that I am a foreigner to this USA culture that I am called to function in such a sophisticated role. Just say that I waded out into the deep. Yes, there are stepping stones in the water . Do not be scared. I will be OK!

Please hold my hand and help me navigate at this time. I am listening. Thank you for replies and helpful directions.

vangogh
01-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forum MamaYard. It sounds like you have a to manage. We'll do our best to help. Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll try to answer them. There are stepping stones in the water so don't let any confusion scare you. A lot of things about business seem very complicated at first because they're new. Once you know a little more about them, they often become a lot less complicated.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
01-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Welcome, MamaYard!

Any meaning behind your user name?

MamaYard
01-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Yes, there is a meaning behind user name. Mother had ten children. she raised nine because third child died in infancy. Mother is nearly 17 years older than I am. I cannot say that I experienced her as mother daughter. It is like I raised her instead. I was born this serious old woman while mother was the errant child. To make matters worst then I was sent to convent boarding school which make me even more serious. VS the fourth child experienced this nice mother who would gather the children to play with them. This child often try to tell me about the nice times with mother. This child and are most alike. This means that both of us have pet peeves about mother.

This sister expressed that when she wins the lottery she would use the funds to start Mama Yard a buiness where children could play and be safe. / get fed when they are hungry. I started the LLC for mother that I hope to develop and franchise. We would start micro businesses for individuals = a mother and her children / a father and his children. A place where the adult is being productive and the children are safe at the same time.

Actually, I worked on the project my entire life consciously since 1963. It did not get off the ground. It has been a very inspiring experience. It is a good idea and I believe in it whole heartedly. Let us see.

Now maybe you will say how about Papa Yard. I will have stop abruptly.

David Hunter
01-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Wow, what a story!! Keep moving forward!