PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Orange
01-16-2016, 10:41 PM
Hi~

I've surfed this forum a couple times but this is the first time that I posted a thread here. I've been hearing from various media about the importance of entrepreneurs. I really agree that entrepreneurs play a very important role in the economy. But as a matter of fact, being an entrepreneur is very risky and you have to take all of the responsibilities. As an entrepreneur, what benefit does your business bring to you, to the society, or to the world?

Thank you!

vangogh
01-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Orange. Aside from supporting me financially, my business allows me the freedom to work how and when I want and it places the responsibility for my success on me. You'll have to ask society and the world at large for what benefits it brings them.

David Hunter
01-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Welcome, Orange!

What industry are you in and where are you from?

NahidHasan
01-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Hi~

I've surfed this forum a couple times but this is the first time that I posted a thread here. I've been hearing from various media about the importance of entrepreneurs. I really agree that entrepreneurs play a very important role in the economy. But as a matter of fact, being an entrepreneur is very risky and you have to take all of the responsibilities. As an entrepreneur, what benefit does your business bring to you, to the society, or to the world?

Thank you!

Hi, I am totally agree with you, being an entrepreneur is very risky and that's why they are different. This is not for everyone. This is for the people who love to do something to change the concept.

As an entrepreneur the first benefit I got is satisfaction. I have a team working with me. All of them are now financially stable. This is what I was able to do something for them and for myself. I created new opportunities for my society and world. What else I should want from it?

MaryGreen
02-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi I'm also new here and wanted to start my own introductory thread, but then decided to join into this one. I have to say becoming an an entrepreneur was not an easy decision for me, but still I expected those benefits vangogh already described and I'm really happy I started doing it. Having your own business is not easy, with all the advantages it brings risks and lots of responsibilities, but it totally worth all of them as for me.

David Hunter
02-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Welcome, Mary! What kind of business do you own?

MaryGreen
02-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Hi David! I'm in Real Estate!