PDA

View Full Version : Church bulletin Ad

chrismarklee
02-08-2016, 01:35 PM
I do Income taxes for locals. I am running an ad in the Catholic Church Bulletin. I was wondering how effective this will be

Harold Mansfield
02-08-2016, 01:58 PM
I do Income taxes for locals. I am running an ad in the Catholic Church Bulletin. I was wondering how effective this will be
I don't think anyone will be able to guess what your results are going to be. You'll have to run the ad and see.
If you want opinions on the ad itself (design, copy writing, call to action and so on) , you'll have to show it to us.

David Hunter
02-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Have a picture of the ad? What's your offer and Call-to-Action? How many people read the Catholic Church Bulletin?

Business Attorney
02-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Both comments above are very good. I would also ask: are you personally known to the people reading the ad (a fellow parishioner or neighbor). In my experience, that would work to reinforce the ad and make it more effective.

M.Ehrmantraut
02-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Coming from a Roman Catholic family, I can say you'll definitely get some business if you're a member of that parish and known to its members.

KristineS
02-11-2016, 11:01 AM
A lot of things count in determining effectiveness. One is how well done the advertisement is. Another is the circulation of the bulletin and how likely people are to use the services they find advertised there. Another is, as pointed out above, how we'll you're known and what your reputation and relationships are in that particular community. A lot of factors have to be taken into consideration. Hopefully you did that before you decided to advertise.