PDA

View Full Version : Service agreements help needed

alcs23@yahoo.com
03-24-2016, 02:10 PM
I have a friend who just started a small home cleaning business and is having issues with customers following guidelines. The first thing that came to mind was drawing up a contract for all scheduled clients in order for them to follow guidelines. Does anyone know a good source to download such contracts? If so what would it be called?

Also I own a small lawn care company and would like to draw up a contract for regularly scheduled clients. So anyone help with one or both would be great. Thanks!

Harold Mansfield
03-24-2016, 02:22 PM
I have a friend who just started a small home cleaning business and is having issues with customers following guidelines. The first thing that came to mind was drawing up a contract for all scheduled clients in order for them to follow guidelines. Does anyone know a good source to download such contracts? If so what would it be called?

Also I own a small lawn care company and would like to draw up a contract for regularly scheduled clients. So anyone help with one or both would be great. Thanks!

This is something that you can easily draw up yourself. You probably won't find a contract that covers your exact needs. Many people put Terms of Service on their website, and just reinforce them before accepting payment. Personally I make my clients aware of mine during the closing, and then link to them right in the invoice.

If it's specific things you need them to do, you can easily make a PDF with clear instructions that you send to them before starting the job.

Just open Microsoft Word or any text editor and start listing your bullet points, and then clean it up so that it covers everything clearly and is easy to understand.