PDA

View Full Version : We Are Newbies Here

DizzStudio
03-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Greetings,

We’re the team of enthusiasts that is currently working on one online project. It is all about web design solutions including also SEO, logo, branding, coding and copywriting. We do admit that is not a unique startup and there are a bunch of well-known studios over there on the internet. Our challenge here is to eventually bring something unusual and untrivial to the customers. It doesn’t necessarily mean we gonna be doing a completely new web design that has never been revealed before. We not gonna change the product itself. I don’t think that is what the current market looks for (but who knows…). We gonna be adding absolutely new things to our services to make it more competitive. Sounds simple? It might be, yes. But have a look at today’s start ups. They all may be plain but if they have their own uniqueness and no competition in this area, that will definitely be a new ‘facebook’ or ‘instagram’ in the market. A couple of our members have an online business experience in fields like currency trading, MLM and e-marketing and the rest are professional designers. So we’ve decided to combine our knowledge and initial investments to come up with the design studio. Pretty much that’s it. We are sure that every business could be properly run with the competent management and hard work (that would definitely pay off). We’ve come to this forum for any advice and of course to share experiences. Hoping this gonna be a win-win solution to all of us.

Look forward to being in touch. :cool:

vangogh
03-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the forum DizzStudio. Yes there are lots of web designers and web design studios online, but that just means there are lots of people looking to hire a web designer or studio. It's hard to be completely unique in the industry, but you don't have to be. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

DizzStudio
03-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the forum DizzStudio. Yes there are lots of web designers and web design studios online, but that just means there are lots of people looking to hire a web designer or studio. It's hard to be completely unique in the industry, but you don't have to be. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks for the welcome bro! Your definitely right on the uniqueness part but we gonna try to be very competitive in this field tho'.

DS

vangogh
03-27-2016, 11:02 AM
You can definitely be competitive without being unique. As long as you do good work and treat your clients/customers well, they should tell others and help you get new clients/customers.

DizzStudio
03-27-2016, 11:58 AM
You can definitely be competitive without being unique. As long as you do good work and treat your clients/customers well, they should tell others and help you get new clients/customers.

That's true. This is how solid business works and it really helps. You treat your clients good - you will denifitely be good. What I am trying to emphasize with this 'unique' thing is that when a new start up revealed and has no analogues in the market it will definitely have a boost. Let me give you an example. Instagram. Yes, the start up was well developed by true professionals but the idea of this product is quite simple, correct? You take photos, you filter them, you post them and they go to the millions. We did take photos before and also posted them online and we could even filter them, but Instagram made a boom and blew girls' minds off with that shoot-and-post thing. It was a unique one probably due to mobile app but I don't know exactly. But it has changed the market. I am not saying that I am gonna make a new instagram in the web design world. Not at all. But if you stick to the rule we've covered so far (@treat your clients/customers well, they should tell others and help you get new clients/customers.@) and combine with something 'new' you may have better results. What you think?

romels33
03-27-2016, 10:47 PM

Welcome to the forum DizzStudio! Gotta agree with vangogh here. I've been freelancing for some time now and most of my clients are from word of mouth from other clients... =) Those clients knew that although I may not be the cheapest .NET Developer in the market (there are so many out there!), they know from the start that I would be dependable and I can deliver what they want, since previous clients recommended me to them =) Take care and good luck to all your future endeavors.

Romel

David Hunter
03-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Welcome!!

I just clicked on your link to your website and my computer said it may be dangerous... hmmm....

DizzStudio
03-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Welcome!!

I just clicked on your link to your website and my computer said it may be dangerous... hmmm....

Yo' bro! I have no clue why it said so. I clicked on the link from different browers and even changed the IP address but it did not say anything. That's strange.

vangogh
03-28-2016, 04:36 PM
I have no clue why it said so

The smiley face was inside the URL code in your signature. I just moved the smiley so it's outside the URL and everything seems to be working now.

David Hunter
03-29-2016, 10:59 AM
The smiley face was inside the URL code in your signature. I just moved the smiley so it's outside the URL and everything seems to be working now.

Must have been the problem. It works now. :-)