PDA

View Full Version : Just another new guy

IgniteGOC
03-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Good afternoon small business friends!

I'll let my introduction be fairly simple. I'm based in the Houston, TX market, but have clients all over the US and Canada. I've been doing small business coaching and consulting for around 10 years, with doing it full time here over the last few years. I also do loan brokering!

I put a strong emphasis on everyone having a business coach, even if it isn't me! Even I have one! A business coach is great to have, especially to meet with monthly/quarterly after your plan is set in stone, if for nothing more than an accountability factor. I've driven company revenues up by 100-400% in a year and a half, simply from holding ownership accountable to actions!

Essentially, I work as a contract COO. I write lots of business plans, strategic growth plans, and I'm the guy you can call and speak with for a couple hours when you just need to sanity check a couple ideas you've got with making your company more profitable!

I hope to meet many of you and watch all of your businesses grow past your expectations!

vangogh
03-29-2016, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forum IgniteGOC. Sounds like your business is a good fit for helping out. I'm sure you'll have plenty to say to help answer questions and point people in the right direction. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

IgniteGOC
03-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks Vangogh! I am hoping to offer a lot of insight where I can.

I look forward to getting to know you as well!

David Hunter
03-30-2016, 11:21 AM
welcome-Welcome-WELCOME!

Owen
03-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Welcome to SBF!!! Hope you enjoy your stay c: