PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Home Care Plan

CarmenVega
04-05-2016, 11:19 AM
My name is Carmen Arzaga-Vega and I am a senior in high school. At our school, all seniors are required to complete senior project where we focus on something that we would want to learn. For my senior project, I decided to create a nursing home care plan. I have completed my business plan. Due to my plan being 30+ pages long, I would really like some pointers on what parts of my plan that I should focus when presenting this to a panel. Thanks!

Owen
04-05-2016, 11:31 AM
My name is Carmen Arzaga-Vega and I am a senior in high school. At our school, all seniors are required to complete senior project where we focus on something that we would want to learn. For my senior project, I decided to create a nursing home care plan. I have completed my business plan. Due to my plan being 30+ pages long, I would really like some pointers on what parts of my plan that I should focus when presenting this to a panel. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see a fellow high schooler on the site :)

If I were you I'd focus on marketing and how you plan to financially support the business because, unless your nursing home is amazing and made for rich people, you'd be appealing to low-medium income families.