PDA

View Full Version : Scope of Project Implementation

shakilearl
04-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Hello,

I've been asked to write about Scope of Project Implementation (word limit 150) of a project I've been developing. But I am not quite sure what exactly did they expect in 150 words.

Here's the scenario of the business I am developing,

Bapock.com wants to be the leading health and beauty online retailer. Our purpose is to help people find good quality products for a safer, healthier & beautiful life. Our mission is, “To be the first choice of health & beauty online shopping platform for people across the country”

Could someone guide me about writing the Scope of Project Implementation?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Harold Mansfield
04-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Hello,

I've been asked to write about Scope of Project Implementation (word limit 150) of a project I've been developing. But I am not quite sure what exactly did they expect in 150 words.

Here's the scenario of the business I am developing,

Bapock.com wants to be the leading health and beauty online retailer. Our purpose is to help people find good quality products for a safer, healthier & beautiful life. Our mission is, “To be the first choice of health & beauty online shopping platform for people across the country”

Could someone guide me about writing the Scope of Project Implementation?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

You know more about your project than we do.
Simply state what it is, what it does, who it targets and how it works. I'd pay special attention to where the products are coming from, and the ecommerce side of things.

vangogh
04-15-2016, 01:42 PM
Is there a specific meaning to "Scope of Project Implementation" or is the idea what's the scope of the project? If the latter, then your business scenario kind of covers it. you want to be the first choice of health & beauty online shopping.

I can't speak for anyone here, but I doubt any of us have written a "Scope of Project Implementation" document. It sounds more like something that's part of your assignment than something a real business writes up. I think we all think about the scope of our business. For example for years I worked as a freelance web designer. To me part of the scope of my business would include the kinds of people I identified as my ideal clients. Since I wanted to work with small and micro businesses the scope of the business included people with small businesses, but not large corporations.

Hope that helps.

shakilearl
04-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Dear Harold,

I would like to include these from my business model. Please let me know how do you feel about this.

Value proposition

Customer segments

Revenue stream

Key partners

Key resources

Channel

Cost structure

Key activities

Customer relationships