PDA

View Full Version : Great Podcast about Starting A Small Business

KristineS
05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
The 2RegularGuys podcast is primarily aimed at businesses that do decoration - screen print, embroidery, rhinestones, that kind of thing, but a lot of what they talk about is applicable to all types of businesses. Today's topic is things that current business owners wish someone had told them when they started their businesses. It starts at 11 a.m. EST. You can also listen to the podcast on iTunes. I've been on it a few times and I highly recommend it, whether your company does decoration or not.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/2regularguys/2016/05/13/i-wish-someone-told-me

vangogh
05-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Hey I know that podcast. I think I've listened to it a time or two before, usually when you were being interviewed. :)

KristineS
05-16-2016, 11:59 AM
Yeah, that's the one. I'm doing a video version of the podcast tonight. First time I've tried that. I'll probably hate how I look on camera, but I figured it was time for a new experience.

GSB101
05-20-2016, 12:11 AM
I just stumbled upon this business forum and I am glad I did. I too have a small business podcast I started last year where I mostly focus on How to Start, Run and Grow a Gas Station Business. the name is Gas Station Business 101 Podcast, you can find it on iTunes, Stitcher and Tunein Radio.

I have been in gas station business for over 20 years, and after doing this for that long I realized, it is one the very few businesses that is truly recession proof and can make a consistent income even when most other retail businesses suffer due to slow and weak economy.

I will start to have guest on my show and if you are interested in join me, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

AdvantaLiving
05-24-2016, 05:27 PM
I love 2regularguys

I'll share some more when I get home

aug.musi
05-26-2016, 07:14 PM
Thank you very much for the information! I am very interested