PDA

View Full Version : I'm a translator

Grumman
05-18-2016, 09:54 AM
Hello,

My name is Javad, a translator from Iran. My first language is Persian and I've been learning English since 2013. Nobody can posses a language like the native speakers of that language but I'm trying my best to be the most eminent translator in my field.

If you have got any questions regarding me, you can ask here. I would be delighted to help you.

In addition, if you guys want to translate any texts from English into Persian or vice versa, I can assist you :)

vangogh
05-18-2016, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Javad. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Grumman
05-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Javad. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

I think you are interested in writing literary, since I found this website (http://stevenbradley.me/) in your signature.

I have written some literary essays in English. :)

Don't know why I am so zealous to use formal vocabulary than informal ones. If you have written some stories I would appreciate it if you could share your writings with me.

David Hunter
05-19-2016, 10:49 AM
Welcome, Javad!

I take it you like airplanes?!

Grumman
05-20-2016, 06:42 AM
Welcome, Javad!

I take it you like airplanes?!

What?;) is it an idiom? If that's so, why have you put question mark at the end of your sentence?

vangogh
05-20-2016, 05:59 PM
I think you are interested in writing literary

I am. I don't have a lot to share yet. The site you pointed out in my signature is currently a sign up for for a newsletter. That's where I'll be sharing stories for the near future. Hopefully later in the year I'll have time to develop the site so I can post things there.

David Hunter
05-23-2016, 09:28 AM
What?;) is it an idiom? If that's so, why have you put question mark at the end of your sentence?

Naw, just your name is Grumman and there's the Northrop Grumman who builds planes. :-)