PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Detroit!

igniteLocalDetroit
05-24-2016, 05:01 PM
Good evening friends and business warriors! Glad to meet you for the first time. I am a business owner myself (web development, major SEO, digital marketing expert) specializing in hyper-localized Google rankings and I'm looking forward to meeting with new business owners and start networking, and learning from the best while giving my best to contribute to prosperity. Pleased to meet you all!

Harold Mansfield
05-24-2016, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. From Detroit myself, although I've lived in Vegas for 20+ years.
Nice to see someone from home on the forum.

igniteLocalDetroit
05-24-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm originally from New York and have been here for the last 5 years or so. It's quite different than New York. But I gotta say - tons of pride in Detroit here!

Harold Mansfield
05-24-2016, 05:31 PM
I'm originally from New York and have been here for the last 5 years or so. It's quite different than New York. But I gotta say - tons of pride in Detroit here!

Yep. Will probably be making the move back in a year or so. Maybe 2.

David Hunter
05-26-2016, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the forum!

KristineS
05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm a born and bred Michigander myself. I currently live in Traverse City. I think the Detroit area is really starting to rebound. I have friends who live there and they tell me about great places to visit.