PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

rocksolid
06-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Hi, I was hoping I might get some help. I own a marketing company and I have had a hard time reaching business owners. I know most of you don't like sales calls or sales people but our product can really help and it's very affordable. What is the best way to reach business owners other then knocking on doors and hoping the person you speak with is the business owner. Business owners are rarely at their business or they just tell me they are the managers instead. Any advice or website that might help?

David Hunter
06-09-2016, 06:15 PM
What ever kind of marketing you do is the marketing you can use to reach business owners.

rocksolid
06-10-2016, 09:32 AM
What ever kind of marketing you do is the marketing you can use to reach business owners.

We specialize in scratch off cards so I don't see how I can use that for marketing to business owners. I need to get their ear for a few moments.

novaera
06-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Hi, I also own a marketing company.. i think this depends where you're looking for business. Quite frankly those who own brick and mortar businesses often don't know the results that can come from marketing so my approach is always to deliver results in advance. Hooks them every time. Just make sure you do your research before looking for businesses, the easier clients are those who haven't yet reached the brick & mortar level, you want to explain that you're here to build their business with them and help them achieve all of those levels.

David Hunter
06-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Send them a scratch off card for a chance to win a marketing package or something. I don't know. ha

Cold calling works too. :-)