PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I am Kindle Murphy.

Kindle-Murphy
06-17-2016, 07:06 PM
I am Kindle Murphy and I am a graphic designer. I help businesses with their visual communication; signs, brand identity, advertising materials, packaging, business form layout, packaging, etc...

Geez, I didn't read all the fine print when I signed up here. I'm not sure if I can post a link to my site or not... but being on the safe side... I won't... If I can I will!

I live in Oregon, but it's the twenty-first century, so I am able to serve anyone in the world! Who said it was better in the old days?

I find myself here on the small-business-forum. net because I have been freelancing and that cast me into to the role of being an entrepreneur as well... Hello, my fellow entrepreneurs!

Here's to us all having a great summer!

vangogh
06-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Kindle-Murphy. You can create a signature that includes a link to your site. Look in the upper right when you're logged into the forum for the Settings link. That takes you to your control panel. From there look down the left hand column for Edit Signature and you can create one with a link. You have to use BB code (http://www.small-business-forum.net/misc.php?do=bbcode) to create the link and the link I just posted will show you how if you haven't used BB Code before.

Plenty of freelancers here so you're in good company. I've worked as a freelance web designer for about 12 years and I became an entrepreneur for the same reason as you. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
06-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Welcome, Kindle!