PDA

View Full Version : Name for a hairdresser shop

Stefany
07-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Hello,

My friend has decided to open up a hair-dresser studio. She thought long and hard for a name and she came up with two - Cindy's hair studio or Beautiful hair (her name is Cindy)

Which one of these names would you guys prefer? We can't make up our minds.

Thanks!

turboguy
07-14-2016, 09:55 PM
They both seem ok and neither grabs me as outstanding. I would be inclined to suggest you keep thinking about it before picking a winning name. There are probably other possibilities and perhaps some of the members here could make some suggestions. Personally I would suggest Cinsational Hair

Harold Mansfield
07-15-2016, 12:24 AM
I agree that you could probably be a little more creative. You have to also think about branding and marketing. I'd lean towards a name that targets a geographical area, or something cleaver and memorable. First and foremost what's available to be registered as a domain. I don't have to look to guess that "BeautifulHair.com" is probably not available.

Bobjob
07-15-2016, 03:02 PM
Personally I would suggest Cinsational Hair

Nice!

You have to type at least ten characters. It would not accept my "nice". :)

Owen
07-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Cinsational is a great name. I would buy the .net, .org, .info, and .co in a bundle on GoDaddy. Cinsational.com is currently registered, but it looks like they're just gonna let it expire so you'll be able to register it by November-December of this year. The Facebook and Twitter handles aren't available at the moment, but you can always add hair to them and they're all good. To be honest I'd do it now before it's too late.

John89
07-20-2016, 03:40 AM
For me, both seem to be simple and not very sophisticated .
I would prefer a name that stands really special. Maybe Cindy-rella Hair studio or Cindy`s Hause of Beauty :)

Stefany
01-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Sorry for the super late reply, life has been crazy.

There has been delay in the hairdresser studio being open (you know how it is in business, lol)
We appreciate your advice LOT!

We are torn between John89's Cindy`s Hause of Beauty and turboguy's Cinsational Hair
Haha, the previous sentence sounds weird :D

Will let you know the results!

Stefany
01-11-2017, 01:15 PM
For me, both seem to be simple and not very sophisticated .
I would prefer a name that stands really special. Maybe Cindy-rella Hair studio or Cindy`s Hause of Beauty :)

I suppose you meant "House", right? Haha.