PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Tablet Recommendation?

Arsudar
08-05-2016, 04:14 AM
Something for change after long hours of working on doing marketing :). I'm looking for a suitable drawing tablet (about 150$ or less) for my hobby but I dunno which one to get. Has anyone used or bought drawing tablet before?

Harold Mansfield
08-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Something for change after long hours of working on doing marketing :). I'm looking for a suitable drawing tablet (about 150$ or less) for my hobby but I dunno which one to get. Has anyone used or bought drawing tablet before?

I don't know of anything in that price rage. What kind of drawing? Just doodling? Or do you need to also run software like Photoshop, or some other design software?

David Hunter
08-05-2016, 06:29 PM
I have the Wacom Bamboo CTL-470. I really don't draw too much with it, but I do some doodles for marketing. Works great.

Arsudar
08-11-2016, 03:50 PM
I have the Wacom Bamboo CTL-470. I really don't draw too much with it, but I do some doodles for marketing. Works great.

Many friends of mine also recommend Wacom, overall they told me it works good.

Arsudar
08-11-2016, 03:51 PM
I don't know of anything in that price rage. What kind of drawing? Just doodling? Or do you need to also run software like Photoshop, or some other design software?

Yeah I plan to use with Photoshop, for card drawing purpose.

Harold Mansfield
08-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Yeah I plan to use with Photoshop, for card drawing purpose.

So then wouldn't you need something Android, Apple or Windows to be able to run that software? Are you looking for a stand alone or a peripheral that plugs into a computer? if Peripheral, I have seen the Wacom models discussed on Tech shows and such as being pretty good.

misswaterway
08-12-2016, 10:30 AM
I have been using Wacom Bamboo for a couple years now and never had any issues. Last year I got the new smallest one and I do crazy drawings with it. Once you get a hang of it, you no longer use a mouse. I think it was 75$ CAD

Creative Pile
08-12-2016, 10:35 AM
We are planning on getting the Wacom Cintiq. Its the best of the best. But it starts at $999. Now you have the Ipad available with drawing tablet features.

Arsudar
08-15-2016, 03:53 AM
So then wouldn't you need something Android, Apple or Windows to be able to run that software? Are you looking for a stand alone or a peripheral that plugs into a computer? if Peripheral, I have seen the Wacom models discussed on Tech shows and such as being pretty good.

Hmm... I haven't think clearly about it but probably Peripheral, maybe I should check out Wacom's.

Arsudar
08-15-2016, 04:01 AM
I have been using Wacom Bamboo for a couple years now and never had any issues. Last year I got the new smallest one and I do crazy drawings with it. Once you get a hang of it, you no longer use a mouse. I think it was 75$ CAD

For a product with that price, seems legit.