PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all members

Rohit
08-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Hello Membars,
I am Rohit from India and new to this forum. I am passionate about business and from boyhood I wanted to form a business. So, I never tried to get a salaried job. After completing my masters in computer science, I started learning web design, then development, and lastly Search Engine Optimization. For some two and half years, I kept learning and did some small freelancing. After that, for two years I was a full-time freelancer but I always wanted to form a company and to be a business man. 6 months back I started to form my own company. The most astonishing thing I have learned in last 6 months is that my previous 5 years learning and experiences is nothing compare to learning how to start and grow a business. I am going through my life’s most crisis full time but the things I am learning about life and business are priceless.

Although my first priority is my web business, I have done and took part in half a dozen other businesses. Also, I help my father in his manufacturing business. He is my inspiration, mentor, and hero.

I hope to learn from community members and to contribute some input.

Rohit
CSP Corp.

vangogh
08-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Rohit. Congratulations on starting your business. Sounds like you've known for a long time that you wanted to be an entrepreneur. Yep, you learn a lot in business. I'm not surprised you've learned so much in the last 6 months. I expect you'll continue to learn more then net 6 months and the 6 months after that.

I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Creative Pile
08-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

KristineS
08-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the forum!

David Hunter
08-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Welcome, Rohit!

damienzero
08-18-2016, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! You sound like a true entrepreneur.