PDA

View Full Version : Growing your business

mtinife
08-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Micah M Tinife, I started my business at the age of 18 about 2-3 years ago. Since than I had ups and downs and now I am about to be 20 and all my partners have left me about a year ago and I am back to 0. I have no idea how to get back up all the people I had before were family and friends, I don't know no one else; my network is weak and have tried to build it up but nothing is working. Right now my company is lunching mind blowing products and services, that will make many people serious rich. I want to be part of that and bring as many people as I can with me. just side note of what we do, we help people/business save money, we share great products for health and home and we get paid for it.

So is if anyone can help me with any pointers on how to build more networks I would really love that.
And with the services and products I have, I will be happy to see how we can help other businesses out there or on this site to build their business to the highest point.

Thanks

Micah M. Tinife

vangogh
08-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Micah. Sorry you're back at 0 with the loss of your partners, but welcome to the world of business. You probably aren't getting the same people back if you've lost them. What you want to do is start expanding your network, one person at a time. How you do that depends on what kind of network you're trying to grow and what do you plan on doing once you have the network in place.

Are you looking to make contacts with people who can help your business? Then get to know people one at a time.
Are you looking to build a list of people to market to? You probably need to find something you can give to people they would consider valuable enough to exchange for their contact information.

Right now my company is lunching mind blowing products and services, that will make many people serious rich

If this were true, wouldn't you use these mind blowing products and services to make yourself rich?

MonicaMize
08-19-2016, 11:45 AM
I agree with Vangogh. Sometimes we look for the WOW Factor of reaching multiple people at a time when the business is just starting. We underestimate the power to getting just one person to believe in our products and services. It's that one person (if highly convinced that your products or services will be beneficial to them) they'll begin to spread that word to others and as word of month begins to convince others the growth becomes endless. It's amazing to watch; after you've done so much leg work and built those relationships that others are now doing it for you-that's the power and value of WORD OF MONTH.

Also make sure that you believe in what you're offering. Do you use the products or services you're selling? Can you present at least one product or service confidently without looking at materials? When you truly believe in what you offer as a business you'll always see opportunity to engage with someone who is in need of it.

damienzero
08-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Hey, Micah welcome to the forum. The best advice I was given to build up my network was to simply help people. Do someone a favor without expecting anything in return. Whoever you decide to help out, will not only be thankful, but will fell obligated to pay you back in some way. This sounded a bit strange to me at first, but it works.