PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get your Merchant Processing from

Cam899
08-11-2016, 09:25 PM
First of all, I am just asking where you get your Merchant Processing from. Do you get it from some major company that you found on the internet, or did you get it local. I am NOT trying to sell anyone merchant processing and I will never post any ads about merchant processing, message anyone about it, or anything else. This is research.

Pita
08-12-2016, 08:34 AM
I use Square. It is also my POS system. I started looking for a POS and decided to use them because it is all integrated and I don't pay for a separate monthly POS fee.

Well, actually I probably do pay for a POS license fee indirectly because Square's transaction fees are higher than most, but I've been happy with their customer service so far. In a few months I might look into QuickBooks to see how it handles merchant processing, POS and payroll in the one tool.

KristineS
08-12-2016, 11:22 AM
We get ours through Paypal.

damienzero
08-17-2016, 03:49 PM
A few months ago I was cold called by a company trying to sell me an Apriva Pay terminal. It's similar to the mobile square, but this one accepts smart chip credit cards. Although the processing is done separately through another company. So far I have been very satisfied with it.

Mariana42
08-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Businesses with volume under $100,000 annually usually get Merchant Processing from PayPal, Stripe or Square. These offer easy boarding and flat rate. When you surpass $100k mark that's when you should look at more customized solutions with better pricing. It doesn't matter if the company is local or nationwide since you don't need to see them in person. Their POS systems, customer service, and price will matter more.

Mariana

First of all, I am just asking where you get your Merchant Processing from. Do you get it from some major company that you found on the internet, or did you get it local. I am NOT trying to sell anyone merchant processing and I will never post any ads about merchant processing, message anyone about it, or anything else. This is research.