PDA

View Full Version : Make sipmle for online leads

nitinuk
09-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Hi friends,

I am marketing member of UK based company Awesome candy. I want to know how to use social media for generating leads for my products. Can you people help me?

thanks

Owen
09-13-2016, 02:22 AM
Hi friends,

I am marketing member of UK based company Awesome candy. I want to know how to use social media for generating leads for my products. Can you people help me?

thanks

Gain a following through platforms like Facebook, especially Facebook. Invite all your friends to like your page and create promotions and coupons via the page that are exclusive to Facebook followers.

Harold Mansfield
09-13-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi friends,

thanks

There's no such thing as simple. What do you mean by generating leads? Are you a wholesaler? Or are you talking about attracting customers to a brick and mortar or an online store?

adamxtubeage
09-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Hello, First of all i want to ask is this your website you have mentioned here "Awesome Candy" awesomecandy.co.uk ? If this so i would first recommend you to optimize your website as your website loading time is too slow page size is over 1MB and loading time is 42.91seconds which is very bad for any business website and it can harm your business too.

Now comes to your main query yes you can generate leads on FB but you need to know your audience for that and run contests on FB like any free gifts or discount coupons etc and to redeem gifts or coupons users need to sign up on your portal. There are 1000's of businesses on FB who are generating leads by using this methods specially "Fashion" niche businesses.

<removed>

damienzero
09-16-2016, 03:35 PM
Use social media to interact with costumers. Don't just pitch and try to sell to them, but have actual conversations with them regarding questions, problems, and concerns. This trust created between company and consumer will generate leads.

Sarah K
09-27-2016, 11:11 PM
Find hashtags or topics on Twitter that are related to your store (candy). Reply to those topics as much as possible, post interesting stories, photos or videos daily. That way you will gain followers for your account and then can use that list to market your website to.

Arang
10-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Do video ads and post them on social media.
For social network Facebook, sign up facebook business to run ads for products by creating promotions attached.

nitinuk
10-03-2016, 06:50 AM
What is google ads? Please tell me about its.