PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Brandon

BrandonLewis
09-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Brandon. I知 here because I want to share something I believe a lot of people here can benefit from. I知 already pretty successful in business.

I致e been doing a lot of reading about karma and the power of sharing information to help others without expecting anything in return and how it comes back to you in the future. So my goal here is to share what I can to help the community.

Brandon

vangogh
10-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Brandon. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

BrandonLewis
10-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Brandon. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I put A LOT of effort into posting a thread to share something, and it was deleted. I posted no links, did zero soliciting, and shared my best strategy that worked for me.

Was in the midst of replying to questions and it was deleted without explanation. Therefore I will not be returning here. Thanks for the welcome though.

Brandon

David Hunter
10-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Howdy, Brandon!

So what kind of business do you have?

vangogh
10-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Brandon, my bad about deleting your thread. I scanned it too quickly and it came across as something it isn't. However, just so you know this isn't really a place to write long article type content. We're more of a question and answer type of place as opposed to someone starting a thread to lead and teach the rest of us.