PDA

View Full Version : 20 year old business owner

acentius
10-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Hello all!

My name is Jen, but I go by Acentius online.

I am a 20-year-old business owner living in the UK. I work primarily on Fiverr on aiding start-ups grow their business by offering pitch decks, financial statements, and executive summaries.

I started off as a small business myself and learned through trial and error. Nothing good comes easy!

With some free time on my hands, I decided to create an account to help other owners and startups grow by sharing my experience!

Excited to meet you all.

P.S. I accidentally wrote '10 year old business owner" as the subject before proof reading. :D

Owen
10-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Hello all!

My name is Jen, but I go by Acentius online.

I am a 20-year-old business owner living in the UK. I work primarily on Fiverr on aiding start-ups grow their business by offering pitch decks, financial statements, and executive summaries.

I started off as a small business myself and learned through trial and error. Nothing good comes easy!

With some free time on my hands, I decided to create an account to help other owners and startups grow by sharing my experience!

Excited to meet you all.

P.S. I accidentally wrote '10 year old business owner" as the subject before proof reading. :D

Welcome to SBF! I was confused at first when I read 10 year old business owner lol.

Krystsina
10-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Hi Jen,

I'm a 23 y.o. business owner myself, so I think we will have a lot in common about doing business in such an age :) Welcome to the forum!

clippingarea
10-03-2016, 05:31 AM
Hi Jen,
I'm also few years business owner myself. Inspired to see your post. Stay with us. Thanks.

Business Attorney
10-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Hi Jen,

Welcome to Small Business Forum. Although I had been practicing law for 20 years BEFORE you were born, we are all learning new things together. I look forward to your participation in our group.

David Hunter
10-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Howdy!

Pitch Deck?