PDA

View Full Version : Thankful to be here.

farrarcarpentry
11-27-2016, 11:17 PM
First of all I want to thank you all for being here and being a team among small business owners and quite frankly human.

It is nice to know there are other good people out there.

A little bit about myself, I am 26, and I love building things. The goal for my business is to build quality custom hunting blinds and wooden frame buildings. I work as a heavy equipment operator currently and a part time finish carpenter doing trim, hanging doors and windows, etc. I have always built things ever since I was a little kid and I am just now getting back to what I wanted to do for a long time. I have to slowly transition to carpentry full time due to lack of tools and clients.

I am hoping that this forum and the people in it will be able to help me in this transition to being a small business owner.

Thanks for reading!

Ethan

Owen
11-27-2016, 11:18 PM
First of all I want to thank you all for being here and being a team among small business owners and quite frankly human.

It is nice to know there are other good people out there.

A little bit about myself, I am 26, and I love building things. The goal for my business is to build quality custom hunting blinds and wooden frame buildings. I work as a heavy equipment operator currently and a part time finish carpenter doing trim, hanging doors and windows, etc. I have always built things ever since I was a little kid and I am just now getting back to what I wanted to do for a long time. I have to slowly transition to carpentry full time due to lack of tools and clients.

I am hoping that this forum and the people in it will be able to help me in this transition to being a small business owner.

Thanks for reading!

Ethan

Welcome to the forum

vangogh
11-28-2016, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Ethan. Most of us were exactly where you are now in transitioning to self employment at some point and we'll be happy to offer any ideas and opinions we have. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
11-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Welcome, Ethan!

I love building things too... Building Legos that is!