PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

Chad Williams
12-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Whats happening everyone!!
My name is Chad. I'm a 29 year old entrepreneur that is self-employed right now with a small business I started 3 years ago. Business has been a major passion and focus of mine since I was 17 and started my first venture. I've started 6 businesses total and have learn some huge lessons from each one. I'm currently looking for another opportunity for a start up. I joined this forum to meet new people and talk about new business opportunities. I enjoy talking about business and I'm hoping to exchange some knowledge with everyone here.

Owen
12-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, Owen---err I mean Chad. (if you stick around here long enough you'll get that joke)

Chad Williams
12-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Haha sounds good Owen
I'll definitely be around.. I've been on the site all day!
I'm diggin' the people and ideas

Owen
12-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Haha sounds good Owen
I'll definitely be around.. I've been on the site all day!
I'm diggin' the people and ideas

It's a fun place, though I imagine it wasn't hip as much fun as it is now until I joined (I am the youngest member haha)

Chad Williams
12-07-2016, 07:22 PM
How old are you Owen??

Check out the song called Jordan Belfort by Wes Walker

David Hunter
12-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Howdy, Chad!

So... what type of business(s) do you have?

Chad Williams
12-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Hi David,
I've done a few businesses in the past. I started with landscaping, then clothing production, firewood, health vitamins, and home painting. Now I'm involved in dog breeding.

Are you a business owner David??

Owen
12-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Howdy, Chad!

So... what type of business(s) do you have?

I honestly just went on your website for the first time and saw your profile picture but bigger. I always thought you had long hair because the trees are dark and they look like long, wavy hair that's like Richard Branson length. Now that I saw you have short hair, I honestly can't remember nor see you with the long hair when I look at your profile picture. My brain confused

David Hunter
12-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Hey Chad,

Well, I do affiliate marketing but don't have a "real" business per se. I also do international purchasing. :-)

Hahaha, Owen! I guess I can kind of see the wavy hair in the picture (because of the trees). hahaha

TAAccounting
12-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Chad,

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see more entrepreneurs joining!

Let me know if you ever need some Outsource CFO advise. I'd be happy to look at any of the start-ups you are considering and give you a good cash flow analysis on them.

Owen
12-11-2016, 09:55 PM
How old are you Owen??

17 years old