PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about facebook marketing

windowdoor
01-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Hi, I am thinking using facebook to promote my website, but I am not sure if my product(windows&doors, echomeconstruction.com) is suitable for such marketing.

If you are building a house and need windows, while you are on FB, you happen to see such advertisement, will you click in to see more?

I think products like cloth, make-up,electronic product is more attracted to people, so I am not sure if FB will be good for my product.

I would love to hear your comments, thank you.

Jennina
01-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi.

I think products like cloth, make-up,electronic product is more attracted to people, so I am not sure if FB will be good for my product.

You have a point here. But there are ways you can make Facebook marketing work for your business. If you're not yet familiar with this, I suggest you try and research more about Facebook's targeted ads.

While it is important that you consider the places where your target market can be found, you shouldn't give up entirely on the possibility that marketing on Facebook can do good for your business. Since you said that your products comprise of windows and doors then your target market can probably be businesses that offer home improvement services. But don't limit yourself on the idea that this is the only niche you can tap. Go a little further and reach out to architects that specialize in floor plans of homes as well. - With Facebook's large user base, it's a certainty that there are people that belongs in those industries that are also active users of Facebook. And it won't be difficult for you to reach out to them using targeted ads.

Experiment a little on your Facebook ads. Make sure to target the people that belong in the industries I stated above and other industries as well that you think has relevance to what you offer. Aside from this, you can also filter out specific interests that people provide in their FB information. For example, you can set your ads to target users with interest in home improvement and anything related to home designs.

There are also a lot of Facebook groups you can browse and maybe be a member of so that you can widen the audience you reach. Just make sure the groups you're joining in are relevant to the products and/or services you offer.

Achieving a successful Social Media Marketing campaign (regardless of what platform you are eyeing) solely depends on how you strategize your plan and how well you execute it.

I hope what I said helped you somehow.

Best of luck!

extramile
01-16-2017, 10:27 AM
I mean... more exposure is better than none right? If you don't believe it is taking up too much time or money, then I see no reason why you shouldn't go for it.

Tranzlo
02-28-2017, 04:02 PM
Keep in mind when a click is paid but does not channel a sale, it is lost (likely forever unless you run retargeting).

Mannatsandhu
03-04-2017, 12:09 AM
Facebook marketing is the best option to promote any kind of business, product or brand. Through social media, we can get so many users for our page or website. In short, facebook is the best place for marketing.

SumpinSpecial
03-04-2017, 09:22 AM
I'm running my second campaign on Facebook right now and I am rather liking it. I'm using Mailchimp's new FB integration (which is also cool, as Mailchimp tends to be). I ran the first campaign for 20 days with a total budget of $100. It reached 3452 people for 3492 impressions. It didn't bring me any direct sales but somehow it also ended having used only half of my total budget. So I copied the campaign to a new one and tweaked the keywords and fired off another one for another two weeks to use the rest of the budget.

Even though I don't have any direct sales that Mailchimp can calculate ROI for (yes, it's THAT helpful!), the ad is getting some likes and shares, so I think that's lovely. I think at the very least it's building my brand recognition to a wider audience. When I ran an Adwords campaign last year I had no metrics to judge success with. Sure, it showed me reach or impressions (I forget now, which one) but it sucked down the budget like crazy and I didn't see any benefits from it. I love how FB ads let you target demographics, rather than just trying to match search keywords.

TomislavGlogovac
04-19-2017, 09:42 AM
Yes you could target people through FB ads, but it wouldn't be that easy. I suggest combinging SEO, Adwords and FB ads.

It should go something like this:

If people want to buy windows or door, they certainly won't be looking to buy it in Facebook, but rather in search engine (let's say google). That's why, you should be focusing on getting your website ranked as high as possible. That's done through the SEO. Since SEO is a long-term project (after recent google updates you might say a very long one - depending on the competition and your current position it could take even 8+ months to get you to the first page), you should be using AdWords, to start sending some people to your website. These people sent by google/bing ads are looking for your products, and are as targeted audience as it gets, because they do search for those products with intent to buy.
Now, that you got those people to your website, target them with FB ads. Install FB pixel before you start adwords. Run some giveaway (create a pdf file with how to save up when purchasing windows for their new house for example to get their emails and so on. Combine resources you have for the best effect.

Arctic
05-21-2017, 11:06 PM
I realize this thread has a bit of time on it now. Even though FB didn't make any sales for me, it did give my product quite a bit of exposure. Enough so that I was considering the necessity of my website (still am)! When setting up my website there were tons of promises made about all this traffic I was sure to get but didn't get. The majority of traffic I did get was overseas which with my product was very odd. I believe larger wealthy businesses have the net traffic sewn up.

jacreative
05-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Hi, probably Google AdWords would be a better tool for you, as people do search on google for you services. However, PPC is more expensive then facebook, so you do need to consider that. Facebook is good for you to create brand awareness and drive traffic to your website. It is the easiest to do with a nice portfolio of your work I would suggest. Hope this helps.

Yuvraj
06-27-2017, 02:37 AM
All Social Media marketing posts would be great for you included Instagram,Linkedin,Pinterest,twitter or Facebook whatever you want to promote whether site or product.I am Social media marketing expert that's why i am going to suggest you because by posting on those accounts you will get instant drive traffic through this you will see more conversations & communications on your site.If you do this properly then you have not need using any tool or techs.Please reply if you think my suggestion is helpful for you.

Paul
06-28-2017, 08:30 PM
I'm not facebook savvy. However for what ever this is worth I'll pass it on. I have a restaurant franchisor client. They us Facebook with great success to drive consumers to the restaurants. Really very successful, they get them lining up. However, they recently tried using facebook to generate interest in purchasing their franchises. NOT ONE RESPONSE!

From that one anecdotal example it seems like facebook is good only for very narrow consumer groups.