PDA

View Full Version : Your feedback & opinions wanted about selling online wanted please

farri
01-18-2017, 09:59 PM
I am thinking about selling on eBay or Amazon and anyone who has been selling online I would value your opinions & feedback on which one is better , more straightforward & easier etc. between the two or is there another selling platform that is even better & straightforward ?.

No matter who I finally decide to sell with I like the sound of Amazons FBA program , & with ebay I do not like that you are constantly emailing customers their questions , what happens if you go away & do not have internet access - is there any way the system can be automated. As funds are limited I will probably have to use a drop shipper as buying in bulk is probably out for me. Does anyone know of a detailed site that explains all of the intricassys of drop shipping – I already know the basics of how it works.

I am not sure what I am going to sell yet but it will have to be something that is fairly popular & doesn’t cost too much – any ideas. :o

Thanks a lot Craig

Owen
01-18-2017, 10:31 PM
I am thinking about selling on eBay or Amazon and anyone who has been selling online I would value your opinions & feedback on which one is better , more straightforward & easier etc. between the two or is there another selling platform that is even better & straightforward ?.

No matter who I finally decide to sell with I like the sound of Amazons FBA program , & with ebay I do not like that you are constantly emailing customers their questions , what happens if you go away & do not have internet access - is there any way the system can be automated. As funds are limited I will probably have to use a drop shipper as buying in bulk is probably out for me. Does anyone know of a detailed site that explains all of the intricassys of drop shipping – I already know the basics of how it works.

I am not sure what I am going to sell yet but it will have to be something that is fairly popular & doesn’t cost too much – any ideas. :o

Thanks a lot Craig
If the products are brand new, eBay is out. The problem with eBay is it's not looked at as a good place for good, new products. It has built this reputation as a website where a nobody can go in and resell a product, whether it's used or not. It's not seen as a place where, for example, Polo Ralph Lauren is going to sell their latest clothing line. What you want to do is create a cash cow, aka something that doesn't require a ton of money to startup but makes a lot of money. You may like Amazon, but you have to consider that in return for the potential profitability, you're looking at high selling fees. If you want to offer Prime shipping, get ready to start renting Amazon warehouse space.