PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Small Business Survey

ryanb185
01-23-2017, 04:31 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Ryan and I am a senior majoring in industrial design at Iowa State University. For a part of my senior thesis project I am collecting data on what it takes to start a small business. Ideally I would like for as many small business owners as possible to take my short 15 question survey via the provided link. I would like to thank all of you who take my quiz in advance. Your insights are extremely important to me as a part of my research and they will be instrumental in allowing me to complete my project and hopefully someday start my own small business! Also please feel free to share this survey through social media if you like. The more responses I can collect the more informed I can be!

Thank you again!
Ryan

https://iastate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_77pWoZOrTlS9Blz

turboguy
01-23-2017, 10:54 PM
I took your survey. There is a small glitch in the question about advertising. It says select all that apply but will only take one answer and if you try to select a second the first selection you made deselects.

ryanb185
01-23-2017, 11:59 PM
I took your survey. There is a small glitch in the question about advertising. It says select all that apply but will only take one answer and if you try to select a second the first selection you made deselects.

Thank you for taking my survey and letting me know about the glitch. The question should be fixed now.

Harold Mansfield
01-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I took the survey. You should ad "Search Engines" or "SEO" to the marketing question. "Website" isn't exactly the same thing.

Bobjob
01-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Done.
Must have at least ten characters.

ryanb185
01-25-2017, 12:02 AM
Thank you to those of you who have offered advice and taken my survey. Your help is very much appreciated!

Ryan

extramile
01-25-2017, 03:37 AM
Can i still take survey?

Rafil
01-25-2017, 06:02 AM
Can i still take survey?

I just did it right now with no problem