PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

mizbaah453
07-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Hey all,

I am Mizbaah. Currently residing in India and will be moving to Dubai the next month :). We are gonna start our business there in Sep (on my b'day as my husband's wish :) ).
Hoping for some tips and ideas for our business :)
Thank you guys. Happy to be a part here :)

vangogh
07-14-2017, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Mizbaah. Good luck with the move in September. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
07-14-2017, 12:58 PM
You found the right place for business knowledge. Congrats on taking the plunge and may your move to Dubai go smoothly. It certainly seems like it would be an interesting place to live. You might even see Tom Cruise scaling the glass towers. Welcome aboard.

Rolandv
07-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Congratulations on your thoughts. Suggesting business ideas it is a complicated task and will not always work out.

My advice would be to choose something related to your knowledge or hobby so you can have at least understanding of how to business could be run.
If you have no knowledge or passion for what you do it is more likely you can fail as per lake of experience and knowledge within chosen industry.

Good luck with your business plans!

mizbaah453
07-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the forum Mizbaah. Good luck with the move in September. I look forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Thank you so much :) And it's my pleasure to be a part of such a community.

mizbaah453
07-18-2017, 02:56 AM
You found the right place for business knowledge. Congrats on taking the plunge and may your move to Dubai go smoothly. It certainly seems like it would be an interesting place to live. You might even see Tom Cruise scaling the glass towers. Welcome aboard.

Thank you so much :)

mizbaah453
07-18-2017, 02:58 AM
Congratulations on your thoughts. Suggesting business ideas it is a complicated task and will not always work out.

My advice would be to choose something related to your knowledge or hobby so you can have at least understanding of how to business could be run.
If you have no knowledge or passion for what you do it is more likely you can fail as per lake of experience and knowledge within chosen industry.

Good luck with your business plans!

We are starting a restaurant :). Thank you for the wish :)