PDA

View Full Version : Inaugural event ideas?

mizbaah453
07-18-2017, 03:06 AM
Hey,

Need ideas for the inaugural event for our new Restaurant (which will be starting by the month of September).

Any suggestions and ideas would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

vangogh
07-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Do you mean something you can do to help promote the opening?

I would think a good way to promote the restaurant would be to let people try the food first. Is there an event in the area that needs catering? Maybe you could supply the food and while there let everyone know about the opening?

What kind of restaurant are you opening? What kind of food will it serve?

Where is the restaurant located. Are there other business around? You might offer a discount to any local business for the first week or so to get them in.

Just a few quick ideas. I'm sure others will have more and better suggestions.

mizbaah453
07-27-2017, 07:38 AM
Do you mean something you can do to help promote the opening?

I would think a good way to promote the restaurant would be to let people try the food first. Is there an event in the area that needs catering? Maybe you could supply the food and while there let everyone know about the opening?

What kind of restaurant are you opening? What kind of food will it serve?

Where is the restaurant located. Are there other business around? You might offer a discount to any local business for the first week or so to get them in.

Just a few quick ideas. I'm sure others will have more and better suggestions.

Thanks for the reply vangogh,

And yes, exactly! I strongly believe in the first impression :) so I would like to impress people by the inaugural occasion.

I don't clearly know about any events in the area, yet I will search for it. That is a really smart thought.

We are opening a fast food eatery and will be predominantly serving burger, sandwich, pizza, wiener, cool beverages and coffee

We are located in Jumeirah and the discount idea is also pretty good!

I will discuss regarding these with my husband and will let you know what we decide :)

My elder sister suggested an idea of implementing a virtual assistance technology (fractal.ae/holograms/) (projection on to a burger or pizza shaped silhouette made of thin laser cut), where a pizza or burger tells the story :) and I felt it interesting!

I have contacted a service for this and we will be having a discussion regarding this on Saturday.

What do you think?

Thanks and regards :)