PDA

View Full Version : RubyRailsNinja introduction

RubyRailsNinja
12-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Hi the family :)

I am a 38 years old developer, interested into marketing since 4 years, ruby on rails developer since 7 years

I try many project to find the one that will get me rich :D

PS I am from France !

vangogh
12-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the forum RubyRailsNinja. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
12-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Welcome Ninja. Chances are you're already rich and just didn't realize it. If you earn the equivalent of around $40 to $50 thousand or more, you're better off than 99% of the inhabitants on planet Earth. That makes you rich! That's an interesting factoid for all who complain about their "rich people problems."

RubyRailsNinja
12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome Ninja. Chances are you're already rich and just didn't realize it. If you earn the equivalent of around $40 to $50 thousand or more, you're better off than 99% of the inhabitants on planet Earth. That makes you rich! That's an interesting factoid for all who complain about their "rich people problems."

If you mean that waking up every morning at 7 am with an alarm, eat a quick breakfast without pleasure, take a shower and run on the subway to go to work for another one to make him rich, yes I am rich !

but also not ashamed to want to get out of my current condition ;)

cbscreative
12-19-2017, 12:53 PM
If you mean that waking up every morning at 7 am with an alarm, eat a quick breakfast without pleasure, take a shower and run on the subway to go to work for another one to make him rich, yes I am rich !

but also not ashamed to want to get out of my current condition ;)

The first part describes somewhere between 52 and 80% depending on which survey is an accurate assessment, but it's always the majority who are dissatisfied with their job regardless of which survey it is. The second part puts you in the 20% which is a much better place to be. Now you also have a place to interact with some of this 20%.

RubyRailsNinja
12-23-2017, 08:02 AM
The first part describes somewhere between 52 and 80% depending on which survey is an accurate assessment, but it's always the majority who are dissatisfied with their job regardless of which survey it is. The second part puts you in the 20% which is a much better place to be. Now you also have a place to interact with some of this 20%.

glad to discover the 20% :D