PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!

thebusinesspantry
01-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Hey guys! My name is Cassie. I love any activity that's adventurous. I just this forum in hopes of meeting like-minded business people.
I recently launched a website called The Business Pantry It essentially helps new entrepreneurs build their business from the ground up. Follow me on IG: thebusinesspantry and support. I look forward to meeting you guys!:D

HumaneHosting
01-15-2018, 02:05 PM
Hey guys! My name is Cassie. I love any activity that's adventurous. I just this forum in hopes of meeting like-minded business people.
I recently launched a website called The Business Pantry (https://thebusinesspantry.com/) It essentially helps new entrepreneurs build their business from the ground up. Follow me on IG: thebusinesspantry and support. I look forward to meeting you guys!:D

Hello, Cassie it's nice to be meeting you here and your site. :)

I understand that you recently launched your website but may I also suggest that you "hiding" the pages that are empty until your able to populate them?

vangogh
01-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Cassie. I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.