PDA

View Full Version : new business

Phaladi
02-09-2018, 04:23 PM
HI Follow business people

My name is phaladi new in this forum, I have just stated a cleaning services company based is South Africa, have 50 trained employees, I need help in getting clients, and extra finance to buy more equipments

We provide the following services
• Commercial cleaning - commercial office complexes, factories, medical centers, warehouses, mechanical work shops, residential properties
• End of lease cleaning for commercial properties and residential properties
• Window cleaning
• Carpet Steam cleaning
• Dusting, Vacuuming and Floor cleaning
• High Pressure cleaning
• Maintenance of surrounding areas including car parks
• Waste removal
• We can also provide the services of floor stripping and sealing, tile and grout cleaning

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING

vangogh
02-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Phaladi. What have you done so far to gain clients? Have you approached businesses to see if they need your services? Have you advertised? Do you have a website? What have you already done?

Once we know what ha and hasn't worked for you, we can probably come up with some new ideas to help.

Phaladi
02-10-2018, 11:41 AM
no website yet, i have distributed flayers

businessexpert
03-14-2018, 07:22 AM
Hopefully, this helps.
https://youtu.be/mA7Aud9p0t8

ContingencC
03-20-2018, 11:39 AM
I would suggest looking at building the basics especially for a cleaning business... I would set up a simple website so people can see what you do. Just look at others across the globe and it is easy to do. I would then contact people directly and also marketing online.