PDA

View Full Version : Looking to connect with business owners

Cory13
11-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone. I am business consultant and have been for 20 years. Services I provide to my clients include real estate, obtaining capital, marketing and strategic advisory services. I love to network with business owners and connect the dots with a goal to help others succeed. I joined this forum in effort to add to my lending relationships and connect with others. Please contact me today and let's share business ideas.

Harold Mansfield
11-28-2018, 11:14 AM
Hi Cory13,
Welcome to the forum. Being that we don't have a business section here, it's a good idea to add a link to your business in your signature ( in the settings). As you engage more, people will check you out.

Blue Hen
11-28-2018, 09:27 PM
Hello everyone. I am business consultant and have been for 20 years. Services I provide to my clients include real estate, obtaining capital, marketing and strategic advisory services. I love to network with business owners and connect the dots with a goal to help others succeed. I joined this forum in effort to add to my lending relationships and connect with others. Please contact me today and let's share business ideas.

Welcome Cory

Melanie O
11-28-2018, 10:11 PM
Hi Cory, nice to meet you. Are you based in the USA?

andyz
02-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Hi Cory, you got a mail to reach out to?

davidlee21
02-12-2019, 06:23 AM
Hi Cory,
Welcome to the forum