PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried to advertisefree?

jasonmiles
12-12-2018, 05:47 PM
I dont have much money to advertise my computer shop website as im starting out ive come accross advertisefree.co.uk is it legit?

Fulcrum
12-12-2018, 07:52 PM
I can't help with the website, but if your copy is that grammatically frustrated than you have bigger problems than just advertising; however, if this is just a poor attempt at a link drop, than ignore what I said.

LaDarius
01-19-2019, 01:41 PM
I haven't tried it, but a good alternative is to get some flyers or business cards and pass them out in your local area. You can easily go to Vistaprint and order custom made cards for your business, all you have to do is go to a mall or anywhere and start passing your flyers out. It's a good way to get traction starting off.

nealrm
01-22-2019, 04:58 PM
If it's truly free and there is none thing in the TOS, then it won't hurt to try. However, those types of advertising tend to be worth very close to the amount that you paid.

Harold Mansfield
01-23-2019, 11:15 AM
Free tends to be crap, and sometimes more trouble than it's worth. Just because someone is offering a free place to promote, doesn't mean you want your website or company associate with being there.