PDA

View Full Version : Would you be interested in this service? How much would a service like this cost?

dimcoorg
07-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Hello,

I realize that this is pretty much the only post I have and it's sort of a self promotion. But I just want to know if any actual business owners would be interested in a service like this. Please read the full post before replying, because this service does not yet exist.

3 Questions:

1 - Would you be interested in a service like this?

2 - How much would you pay for something like that?

3 - Would you be interested in BETA testing it?

About the service:

Complete call center solution for any business. My operators will handle your or your customers phones (incoming and outbound calling), text messages, scheduling, chat, facebook chat, managing the spreadsheets etc… Basically all customer service related tasks for a flat monthly fee. Operators will work Monday - Sunday during the business hours of the business. NO 24 hour service though...

Please say “YES” if interested.

How much would you pay for something like that? Like what's a fair price for this?

Would you like to BETA test it if or when I launch this service?

For right now I may need 2-4 BETA testers. But that obviously depends on the interest this generates and how much you guys think it’s worth to you.

Let me know...

Fulcrum
07-15-2019, 05:45 PM
I think this type of service does exist, though maybe not under one roof.

As for your questions:
1) Nope
2) Don't ask this question because I, and everyone else, will lowball you. Determine what your costs are going to be and set your pricing from there.
3) See #1

SkyWriting
11-16-2019, 05:13 AM
Would you like to BETA test it if or when I launch this service?

For most situations, that is the core of the entire business. You can outsource the rest of a business but customer service is critical built around your product. It's not very generic.

Dawn Fields
09-12-2020, 12:53 PM
I see this is an old post, but I am curious as to whether you started your business or not?
And if so, how is it working out? Who is your target audience?
If not, why not?

journalist55
03-09-2022, 10:54 AM
I think this is a great idea but it may be hard to know all of the criteria for each business if you are not in the business yourself. Even answering the phone for general inquiries requires you need to know the company, the departments and products and services that are offered.