PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations please

scobahcan
09-13-2019, 01:45 PM
Hi I am going to be selling on Amazon and I have found that the North American and Canadian prices for products like flash drives are too high for my budget.

I have seen on the Internet that there are a number of Asian sites that sell products e.g. Ali Baba , DH gate and others.
What I would like to find out is how good and reliable are they and their products compared to US and Canadian products.

Also if I Ali Baba or others are okay are there any companies that are better than others or are there any that I should avoid ?.

Thanks for your help

turboguy
09-13-2019, 05:23 PM
Alibaba should be OK. I don't know anything about DH Gate. Alibaba has a guarantee so if you get taken they will make sure you get your order. I have had a couple of dealings in the last year with one Chinese company and they have been great. I have a couple of Alibaba windows open on my computer right now trying to find some specialized products, (gear boxes, fittings and valves)

My concern is that flash drives are such a commodity item I have to wonder if you will really find the market you hope to. There are a lot of unique items on Alibaba that may be far less competitive. Sometimes you are better off having a less popular item with little competition than a common item with 25,000 people trying to sell the same thing.

lindseyt
11-13-2019, 03:16 PM
Looking to buy a business? But don't know where to find the right resource...let Business Exchange help you! Visit: https://thebizex.com/search-results/business-for-sale to browse all of our listings. We have over 1000+ business for sale listings for sale, be sure to find one that's suitable for you!