PDA

View Full Version : Making print. Business advice

PrintUS
03-04-2020, 03:48 AM
Hey guys!
New to this forum, I'm looking for advice. I want to run business and I think about starting with making prints. I read some info about this stuff and I think about buying a screen printing machine. I would be really grateful for any advice because I'm absolutely newbie. Share your experience and pitfalls, it's very important for me. Thanks in advance!

Fulcrum
03-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Welcome,

Before we can give you any direction, let me ask you a question - Why screen printing?

PrintUS
03-05-2020, 12:16 AM
Welcome,

Before we can give you any direction, let me ask you a question - Why screen printing?

You mean why not a heat press? Or why making print at all?

upd. As for making prints generally, I just like prints, that's it. I like beautiful prints on t-shirts, cups and so on. As for the print screening, I've read this article (https://wisepick.org/best-screen-printing-machine/#guide), I mean "Screen printing machine vs. heat press". I compared these 2 ways making prints and I think print screening is better to start with, maybe one day I'll change my opinion.

Fulcrum
03-05-2020, 05:38 PM
So let's take this to the next logical step. You've gone out and bought a screen printing machine; how are you going to turn that investment into cash flow and the cash flow into profit?