PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Marketing Agency here soon!

TextMarketing
03-29-2020, 09:47 AM
I really enjoy helping others in business with good marketing ideas. What kind of business are you in?

DCNCP
03-29-2020, 02:29 PM
I am in the machine tool accessory business. What kind of marketing do you do?

TextMarketing
03-30-2020, 07:03 PM
I am in SMS Solutions for business, mobile business cards. I do a lot with Restaurants primarily; Do you deal with Business to Business or are you involved with a variety of Customers as well?

Fulcrum
03-30-2020, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't do text message marketing for B2B - at least not to me. It will be assumed as either spam at best or phishing at worst.

TextMarketing
04-04-2020, 04:11 PM
I deal with Business to Consumer, my clients are mostly Restaurants. I just find it helpful when I am talking to a crowd of people and they want to connect with me, to just say Text DJ to 88799 to add yourself to my phone book. Always good to have a mobile business card, then I talk to them via text one on one and can mass message if I have something worth saying to the wh9le crowd. What do you two think about that? I am just here to assist, what kind of marketing and advertising do you two work with?

Fulcrum
04-07-2020, 08:05 PM
I just find it helpful when I am talking to a crowd of people and they want to connect with me, to just say Text DJ to 88799 to add yourself to my phone book.

I was thinking you were sending random texts to random numbers. This is better.

As for my marketing, it's primarily word of mouth, a phone, and an eye to see a potential customer when I'm driving by. Website is a work in progress but will be primarily a sales portal.

TextMarketing
04-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Have you looked into ClickFunnel.com I heard that site is pretty good for a sales portal