PDA

View Full Version : President of 2 small businesses

streamplicity
06-24-2020, 03:22 PM
Hey guys! My name's Marc and I'm the President of Teknosophy, LLC and its Streamplicity division.

Teknosophy is company I started 10 years ago in the residential IT field. I realized there is a massive demand for competent in-home tech support, and after being a one-man show for a long time, I now teach technicians how to perform in-home tech services for people (especially seniors). Consumers are overwhelmed by all sorts of scams, and have very few people they can trust with their digital lives. The Teknosophy Computer Exorcist certification is decades ahead of the old A+ certification, which is all irrelevant trivia about DOS and floppy disks.

So, if you're personable, we'll teach you the rest!

Streamplicity is our Android tablet, that is special because you can plug it into your TV! That's right, no more crowding around a tiny screen with wimpy speakers when you want to enjoy Internet videos, music, foreign TV, etc.

We're currently looking for e-retailers to represent our product.

Cheers!

Dawn Fields
09-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Both of your companies sound awesome. But I am particularly interested in Streamplicity. Is the Android tablet a table they will have to buy, or is it something you can plug into an existing Android tablet? Just curious.

streamplicity
09-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Hey Dawn!
Yes, it's going to be its own tablet. Smart TVs are good, but they limit you to certain services, and a lot of them spy on what you say in your house. Instead of that, our tablet will let you watch anything you can watch on a normal tablet!

It'd be a great idea if it were possible to create an adapter for existing tablets, but alas that would make way too much sense. Nothing in my industry makes sense; it's just sales bros with popped collars trying to sell whatever they can to a befuddled public.

Let me know if you'd like to chat about being one of our first retailers!

Both of your companies sound awesome. But I am particularly interested in Streamplicity. Is the Android tablet a table they will have to buy, or is it something you can plug into an existing Android tablet? Just curious.