PDA

View Full Version : Happy Chocolate Bliss Day...

Patrysha
04-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Or Easter if you prefer to call it that.

Just a kick back and relax day here. I canceled the big dinner because I was feeling so sick last week and just want to recover from this sinus, earache, headache, nausea thing...

We did no chocolate this year (I'll go pick some up on sale tomorrow or the next day) because when we walked into Walmart to get the basket goodies we found that they finally had Wii consoles in...so we picked one of those up instead and told the boys that was Easter.

Blessed
04-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Happy Chocolate Bliss Day to you too

We had a big family dinner and the kids did an easter egg hunt and it was beautiful outside. I enjoyed the kick back and relax day, it was exactly what I needed!

KristineS
04-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm with you on the after Easter chocolate sales, Patrysha. I'll be stopping by the local Walgreens on my way home tonight to see what's available.

Patrysha
04-05-2010, 11:04 AM
I was so stunned and disappointed. Decided just before dinner that I was not happy with the lack of chocolate. So I popped over to Walmart...and they had packed it up and shipped it out. There was nothing left but a few overstuffed animals and a decorative odds and ends...

So I grabbed my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and called it good...sigh...

huggytree
04-05-2010, 05:59 PM
i enjoyed hiding the Easter baskets for my 3 kids....its fun to see how excited they are to find them....my oldest is 6 years old, so his years of believing in magic are almost over...

went to in laws house....i had chocolate....i like candy!

KristineS
04-06-2010, 01:10 PM
I was so stunned and disappointed. Decided just before dinner that I was not happy with the lack of chocolate. So I popped over to Walmart...and they had packed it up and shipped it out. There was nothing left but a few overstuffed animals and a decorative odds and ends...

So I grabbed my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and called it good...sigh...

I felt the same way, I went to Walgreens and they didn't have much left. No dark chocolate bunnies, which is what I really wanted. So I ended up with Dark Chocolate peanut M&Ms.

Patrysha
04-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Funny thing was, I know they didn't sell it. I was there on Saturday and it was fully stocked. So they obviously packed it up and sent it out. We have a smaller store and I understand that they want to keep it it packed with regular stock as much as possible, but it means we don't get many after season sales from Walmart.