PDA

View Full Version : wish they could download me

greenoak
09-11-2010, 09:08 AM
im taking an ecourse now on facebook...and dreading it...tekky stuff is so outside my comfort zone not to mention BORING... but i paid and know i want to learn it for the sake of my business... ....
i wish all his info could just be downloaded into my poor brain.......i would m uch rather be out playing in the stuff/ managing the inventory.....

Patrysha
09-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Then why not pay the girl who is doing the FB to take the course? Then she can just relay the important bits to you and ask for the information she needs to make it work for your business.

greenoak
09-11-2010, 02:52 PM
thats the plan too...and she will be doing any changes.... i still would have to choose what fits us the best etc...and im tryng to learn as much as i can...

Blessed
09-21-2010, 12:15 PM
I think it's smart to take the class and learn what you can absorb about what is going on even if you don't plan to be making the changes - that way you can understand what your employee is telling you and you have a better grip on what's going on if she should ever leave unexpectedly.

greenoak
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
right jenn....the lesson im on , when she gets backtomorrow, is about our landing page....we did it after reading about it here...
i dont know how to see it tho...will find out tomorrow... already ive learned how to make the left hand column bigger... we dont have that up yet tho...i like how he , chance the we teach guy,, gives words, voice and pictures in his videos....and then he reposts the links he referred to....
ann