PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer to the forum

GeHill
11-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi Everyone:o ,

I am so excited to join the form and with great anticipation looking forward in gaining tons of knowledge and to utilize it in what I do! I have exceed sales goal over $500,000, manage daily operations, and trained sales staff. All this was done for someone else company. Now I’m stepping out on my own to do the same in a more positive, fulfilling way through health and wellness. Seeing others find happiness in what I have to offer to help them feel great :cool:.

vangogh
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the forum GeHill. Wow! That's some great experience. Sounds like you have the skills to take things out on your own. It's an exciting time starting something new and we've all been there. We'll be happy to share the good and the bad and answer any questions we can. Good luck and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
11-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got some good plans in the works. Good luck!

SEOHelp
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the forum - you will find tons of good information here - a bunch of good people.
Good Luck with your plans.

GeHill
11-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!!

cbscreative
11-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome, and congrats on building your own biz instead of making someone else's dreams come true.