PDA

View Full Version : Penn State - Ohio State

grabbd
11-13-2010, 10:38 AM
My boss gave me to tickets to the Penn State Ohio State game! Going to go see my Nittany Lions play. I haven't seen them play in over 15 years. I get to take my son who is an Ohio State fan to the game!!!!! This will be his first football game. He'll go nuts when he sees 100,000 people in the Shoe.

Just excited.

Harold Mansfield
11-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a great time for you and your son. Even as a die hard Michigan Fan who yearly hopes for the demise of both teams, I still wouldn't turn down free tickets to any Big Ten Game.
They are hard to get. Especially that game.

grabbd
11-13-2010, 09:50 PM
It was his first game and he actually wasn't bored and watched the whole game even though my Nittany Lions got spanked. Still fun a time.

KristineS
11-15-2010, 02:08 PM
I went to a game or two when I went to Michigan State. There is something about being right there in the stadium. Even if you aren't a big football fan, you just enjoy the experience.

Business Attorney
11-15-2010, 06:04 PM
My daughter was in Camp Randall Stadium on Saturday when Wisconsin scored 83 points against Indiana. That was the most points ever scored by a team in Camp Randall Stadium, the most points by a Big Ten team since 1950 and the most points by a Wisconsin team since 1915. That is a game she can talk about for a long time.