PDA

View Full Version : My Intro..

GoingLocal
11-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Hey All,

My grade 3 teacher told my parents I was very likely to be a business owner in the future. After banging my head for too many employers, for way too long, it's time to make a show for myself.

Truth is, I've always been great at learning but at times poor with execution. Coming primarily from a computer coding/electronics engineering background, I'm trying to wash that off and am now armed with oodles of education in the Marketing, Leadership/mindset, and how to increases revenues of virtually any company with proper followup/sales funnel systems. (all from several different mentors over several years.)

My reasons for coming here are to hone in on 'my voice' with an effort to provide others with the concepts I've come to know and understand. I'll help where ever I can --- I believe in "Paying it Forward".

Cheers!
- Jeremy

(PS. If you've seen any posts I've already made, You'll know I'm still working on being brief.)

KristineS
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Jeremy.

vangogh
11-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Jeremy. About time you introduced yourself so we could give you the official welcome. So have you bought your 3rd grade teacher a gift for her prediction? :)

Sounds like you joined us for the same reasons and with the same background I joined us. I used to be an engineer myself by the way, though a structural engineer as opposed to electrical. I hear you to about the learning and execution and even the voice. One reason I post so frequently is simply to practice writing and thinking. A good forum debate can do wonders for both.

I've already gotten to know you a little (and now I know your name) and looking forward to getting to know you even more. Thanks for joining the community.

jamesray50
11-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Welcome Jeremy. I am new to this forum so I am not familiar to your posts, but I will be reading and learning from everyone here. I do need to work on my communicating skills, so I may try that out here before I go out in the public with them.

Spider
11-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Welcome aboard, Jeremy.

cbscreative
11-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the group and congrats on making your teacher's prediction come true.

Patrysha
11-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Jeremy.