PDA

View Full Version : hello from Ontario, Canada

phoenix
12-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone - just found this site - looking forward to reading everyone's advise.
I'm just in the planning stages of my own signs and graphics business.
I'm hoping to meet someone here to help me get organized. And answer some of the endless questions I have.

Bye for now - phoenix

KristineS
12-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forum, phoenix. There are a lot of helpful people here, so ask away.

jamesray50
12-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Phoenix, welcome. You will find great advise here.

cbscreative
12-03-2010, 05:53 PM
You'll be glad to know I have many years of sign experience, so I may have answers to some of your questions. I haven't kept up with new sign technology over most of the last decade, but I have an extensive knowledge of vinyl cutting and other sign biz stuff. Welcome aboard.

Patrysha
12-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi Phoenix. Another Canadian here...though I'm out west in Alberta. I was in northern Ontario last month for a couple of speaking gigs. Welcome to the forum and ask away :-)

phoenix
12-08-2010, 12:30 PM
thanks for the welcomes - my wireless went down right after I joined - took me days to figure out how to get it back -
but i finally did (thank goodness) it's amazing how attached you get to technology.

anyway looking forward to chatting and reading bye for now

vangogh
12-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the forum phoenix. Ouch about the wireless going down. I've had my issues with an internet connection myself and know how frustrating it can be. Glad you at least found a way to get back online.

Thanks for joining the community.

RichardBatchelor
12-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi Phoenix, glad to see some more north of the border. Let me know if there is anything I can help with. Not sure where in Ontario you are, but if its anywhere around the GTA, give us a shout.