PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Alco-Checkpoint Breathalyzer Vending Machines

Alco-Checkpoint
12-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Hello,

My name is Jonathan Ohana and I am new to the small business forum. Seems to be a great forum thus far. My company is named Alco-Checkpoint and we have manufactured and distributed Breathalyzer Vending Machines out of San Diego, California since early 2007. It is great to hear about the idea's that everybody has and the brainstorming/info sharing is such a great part of the internet!

Please also feel free to reply/post with your opinion as I look forward to chatting it up!

<please set up a signature>

vangogh
12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Jonathan. Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
12-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome. I'm a little confused though. Is this breathalyser some kind of vending machine that will tell you if you're drunk or not. I've never seen anything like that or heard of this before. My first thought was picturing a vending machine in the police station where officers can purchase breathalysers. My other visual is a drunk walking up to the machine and sirens go off. OK, I'm done having fun at your expense now. It is an interesting business model. Perhaps you can tell us more. And maybe, you'll eventually get used to my sense of humor.

Spider
12-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Welcome aboard, Jonathon. You obviously have something of value there - 3 years and still going - growing, too, I hope. Are you exoanding? How are you doing that? Always interested in other peoples' success stories.

brookeandcamera
12-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Hello! I am new too. Your business sounds like a great money maker!

jamesray50
12-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi Jonathan, welcome. Yeah, what is a breathalize vending machine? Sounds intriguing.

Alco-Checkpoint
12-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Thank you all for the welcomes and questions! A little bit more about Alco-Checkpoint:

We manufacture and distribute a breathalyzer vending machine to individuals looking to start vending routes, bar/restaurant/club owners, or current vendors. Our clients usually purchase several units and place them at their local alcohol serving businesses to promote the message, "Don't drink and drive", to make money from each use of the machine and for the customers of the business to check themselves in a fun way!

Mikey
05-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi, Mike here. Brandnew, been reading some different posts around the internet interested in the breathalyzer biz. Question for Jon... What is the difference between your machine & alco buddies?

vangogh
05-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the forum Mike.

I'm not sure if Jon is going to see your question. He hasn't been back since shortly after starting this thread a few months ago. You might want to do a search to find his site and ask him directly.

Mikey
05-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Spent most of the week trying to research them and discovered that they are most likely the same thing. Found the boozelator website and ordered a sample today. They appear to be pretty good quality and have the most options. Thanks again for your fast response!

vangogh
05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Yeah, I didn't want you to be waiting for a response that probably isn't coming. Glad you could find the information you needed.

Alco-Checkpoint
05-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Mikey,

Sorry for the delay in response as I could not log in due to lost password, but good to be back on the forum! The difference is customer service as well as quality and value of product! Alco-Checkpoint has re-occurring business from several customers that are happy at our response time to emails and over the phone (and from now on, this forum!). Our machines feature a high grade bill acceptor that will not jam frequently or need re-calibration. We also have stacker bill acceptor that is a simple upgrade. Our testing platform and program are comparable to the results of a police grade breathalyzer and our machines hold the most straws and bill of any other machine on the market! Please contact me directly at jonathan@alcocheckpoint.com for the quickest responses...

I hope I can help you make lots of money in this business and provide some guidance for you as well.

Thank You

Alco-Checkpoint
05-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi Van,

Thank you for your help and glad that I am able to log in again! Sorry for the delayed response time! Will do my best to improve frequency and response time!

Jonathan

vangogh
05-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey Jonathan. I'm glad you made it back. I wasn't sure if you were hence my post above. No need to post more than you can. I understand being busy and having other things to do. We'd rather have you here than not, but I promise no one will think bad of you if you can't always make it back. I just didn't want Mike to be waiting on an answer in case we didn't hear from you for a while longer. :)

Alco-Checkpoint
05-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey Jonathan. I'm glad you made it back. I wasn't sure if you were hence my post above. No need to post more than you can. I understand being busy and having other things to do. We'd rather have you here than not, but I promise no one will think bad of you if you can't always make it back. I just didn't want Mike to be waiting on an answer in case we didn't hear from you for a while longer. :)

"Better late than never, better never late"....:)