PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Share project relevant data with clients using Micrososft Sharepoint

sharepointlex
01-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Hello everybody

I just finished writing and publishing a little use-case and how-to guide on how to share documents, contacts, calendars and such things with clients (or anybody else) with Sharepoint.

I published it on my website so I hope it is okay if i just post a link here.

Use Case and How to: Share project relevant data with clients using Microsoft Sharepoint (http://www.sharepointguide.net/en/guide/item/16-using-sharepoint-to-share-project-relevant-data-with-clients)

The article and in fact the whole website is aimed at business people (preferably small businesses) and entrepreneurs. My goal is to help people on smaller budgets to use Micrososft Sharepoint to enhance their businesses. As Sharepoint Consultant i used to implement Sharepoint for companies with 100+ employees, but I really think that it already starts paying off starting at 1 employee, so I started my website on this topic.

Okay, I hope this helps some of you and contributes to the community.

Feedback would be highly appreciated. Also, since I am not a native English speaker and thus English is not my primary language.

If anyone has questions, please ask. I am happy to help. It's not very easy to see how much or little information is necessary so people get it but do not drown in too much information.

Cheers everybody!
Alex