PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

954SEO
01-14-2011, 01:17 PM
First off let me apologize. I am very new to the forum and began posting without first introducing myself, and I am reading that that is a big no no :p

I am just venturing into my own business and hope to find lots of useful information here on the forum. I am already reading posts from the veterans on this forum that have helped me find the information I am looking for.

I am looking to become an active member and hopefully give as much to the forum as I take away from it. Happy to be here! Thank you all, and you can ask me anything. :o

cbscreative
01-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Welcome and congrats on starting your own business. I'm sure you'll find this site to be very helpful in your venture, and as you probably already noticed, this forum has a strong web, marketing, and SEO emphasis. That's both because a lot of us here do that for a living and because it's such an important part of operating a business.

954SEO
01-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you cbs and may I say your website looks amazing! I'm not a designer by trade so I'm using templates with custom tailoring. Thank you for the love. I'll be sure to share it.

cbscreative
01-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Thank you for the compliment.